Booking a babysitter
Hooray! It’s time to go out! That’s exciting.
Before you can book a babysitter, you must have at least one sitter in your sitter list. You can add your own babysitters or find babysitters through friends. If you need help with this, see Adding my own babysitters and Adding babysitters from friends.
In the app:
- Open the main menu in the top corner of the app
- Tap “Book a Sitter”.
- Tap the date you need the sitter. If you need a date in another month, use the arrows to navigate through the months.
- Tap the start time. If you need a time before 6:00 pm or after 11:00pm, simply swipe the time grid to the right or left.
- To adjust the time after selecting, tap and hold the red line and drag it to the right or left. Or, simply tap again if you need a time before your selected start time.
- Tap the end time.
- Tap “Send Request”. The request will be sent to all of your trusted sitters, for the number of children and the default address specified in your account profile. If you need to adjust this information, tap “Booking Options”. For instructions on Booking Options, see Changing Number of Children or Location for a New Request or Send a Request to One or a Small Group of Sitters.