Connecting with my friends
When you connect with a trusted friend, you will be able to see the list of babysitters they use.
In the app:
- Open the main menu in the top corner of the app.
- Tap “My Friends”.
- Tap the “+” icon in the top-left corner of your sitter list.
From here, you will be able to either add a friend from your phone contacts or enter their information manually.
Add Friend from Phone Contacts
To invite a friend from your contacts:
- Select the friend you want to add from your contact list.
- If you want to add more than one friend, select “Add Another”.
- When you have selected all of the friends you wish to add from your contact list, tap “Next”.
- Enter a custom message for your friends and tap “Send Invitation”. Your friends will receive the message via text.
Add Friend Manually
To invite a friend manually:
- Add the friend’s first and last name.
- Add the friend’s phone number.
- Add the friend’s email address (optional).
- Tap “Next”.
- Enter a custom message for your friend and tap “Send Invitation”. Your friend will receive the message via text.
Once invited, your friends will show on the My Friends screen in a dimmed state with an icon of a clock indicating that your connection is pending. Once your friend confirms the friendship, you will be able to view the friend’s profile, see their trusted sitters, and add them to your list.