Top 10 Reasons Parents Used Sitter This Week
Here is a collection of some of the best ways kids tried to push their parents over the edge this week. Luckily all these parents have Sitter and were able to escape for a few hours and come back ready for round two. You haven’t won yet kids, but you don’t need to keep trying so hard!
- “He peed in the plant because he wanted to pretend he was camping.” ~5-year-old Logan from Vail, Colorado
- “He drew on the walls with red Sharpie hours before my neat-freak mother-in-law arrived!” ~3-year-old Alex from Chicago
- “He put Legos down the toilet and flushed. It took the plumber over an hour and cost $80.00 to get the line cleared.” ~2-year-old Ethan from Atlanta, Georgia
- “The twins were using their spoon at dinner as a catapult for peas.” ~4-year-old Sara & her twin sister Allison from Englewood, Colorado.
- “She colored on her baby brother with marker before our family pictures.” ~2-year-old Rachel from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- “He launched the baby in her baby seat so that she flipped upside down.” ~4-year-old Andrew from San Clemente, California
- “She cut her sister’s hair with craft scissors.” ~6-year-old Sasha from Berkley, California
- “They painted the antique dining table with red nail polish.” ~3-year-old Sadie & 5-year-old Beth from Kansas City, Kansas
- “She put juice in the dog’s bowl, he drank it, and threw up on the rug.” ~4-year-old Alexa from Nashville, Tennessee
- “She slept all day and woke up to feed every 45 minutes all night long.” ~4-month-old Clara from Needham, Massachusetts