What happens when I add a friend?
Bottom line – when you add a friend in Sitter, we don’t share their info and we don’t spam them.
Here’s what happens:
- Select their name(s) from your contacts. We don’t access any other contacts in your list.
- We’ll pre-populate a text message for you. Hit “Send”.
- If your friend hasn’t joined within 7 days, we send them a quick reminder.
- We never share their information.
- We never send them marketing emails.
You will be notified when your friend joins and accepts your request. If you get antsy because they haven’t joined yet, follow up with them! Everyone forgets things now and then.